Welcome to the Escrow Institute of California
The Escrow Institute of California is committed to protecting your real estate investment and transaction. That means providing you with an escrow officer you can trust – someone who can protect you against fraud and guide you through the complex process of securing your property. EIC members are licensed by the California Department of Corporations, undergo background checks and fingerprinting by the California Department of Justice and are bonded by the Escrow Agents’ Fidelity Corporation.
Ensuring your safety and earning your trust are the top priorities of EIC.
EIC Member Search
- San Diego
- Orange County
- Los Angeles County
- Riverside County
- San Bernadino County
- Ventura/Santa Barbara/ S.Luis Obispo
- Northern California
EIC News & Events
- EIC Meets with US Representative Maxine Waters, and others…
- SENATOR FEINSTEIN RESPONSE TO EIC REQUEST TO OPPOSE S. 949
- Sept. 12 Specialists/General Membership Meeting
- 2014 Board Elections
- Membership Dues Discount!
- The Market Doesn’t Lie: Housing Recovery is Real!
EIC 2013 General Membership Meetings
- September 12 – Sheraton Cerritos Hotel (MAP)
Board Elections; General Membership
- November 7 – Radisson Ontario Airport Hotel
EIC Member Benefits
Escrow Institute of California provides members with first-class education. We are also the legal lobby in Sacramento protecting your business and your rights. Login to the Members Only section to receive benefits information, important news and alerts.
Advertise With Us
The banner ads in the header and logos in the footer represent the sponsors of the Escrow Institute of California. If you wish to receive rates and availability, please contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.