Benefits of Membership
NEW! Exclusive Member Insurance & Discount Programs
The NEW EIC insurance and discount programs are available exclusively to EIC members and employees of EIC members.
Personal Property Fidelity / E&O / Cyber Liability
Members of the Escrow Institute of California are automatically qualified to participate in the following exclusive insurance programs offered through Lockton Insurance Brokers. Please login to the Members Only area to read all about the benefits.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
Three different Insurance Plans with dental and vision, EIC Discount Programs for Finance, Health and Entertainment, and RealCare Services are now available. RealCare has been in business for 30 years!
Please login to MEMBERS ONLY to read explanations of insurance plans and download the application forms. After login, you will first be directed to the Welcome Members page. Please find the “EIC Insurance Benefits” option, the third button down, on your left.
Other EIC Benefits Include:
- The opportunity to network with other licensed/independent escrow practitioners from around the state, to share problems and solutions (as well as some fun).
- The opportunity to attend meetings and events that are aimed at keeping you up to speed on the latest changes in rules/regulations and laws affecting your business as well as to help keep you ahead of those coming down the road.
- Listing on the EIC website where you company can be found by consumers visiting our informational site.
- Access to materials designed to assist your customers in understanding and negotiating the escrow process.
- A media team that works to keep the EIC and it’s members in the media eye in a positive fashion and to make sure that they are seen as “the ones to call” in the event of breaking news affecting the industry.
- Annual spring conference where a more intensive “course of study” is undertaken
- Representation before both state and federal legislators and regulators on matters that can impact your business.
- Quarterly newsletter that brings you news and information to assist your business to thrive.
Becoming a Member
Regular membership is open only to escrow companies licensed by the California Department of Corporations, with affiliate membership available for businesses that are related to or provide legal, accounting, financial or reporting services to the escrow industry. EIC offers its members ongoing programs of professional meetings, educational seminars and direct mailings about topics of importance to the escrow industry – making our members among the most knowledgeable in the real estate business.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Let us know who you are so we can assist you in becoming a member by filling in the form below, or download and fax a PDF form below.
Click one of these links to download an application form:
Companies are encouraged to contact Escrow Institute for further membership information.